This is a software which businesses use to train their employees. This software usually includes, other tools and content delivery which are required to report, track, measure and administer how efficient the company's training is. A learning management system is software for creating, managing, and delivering e-learning content. Organizations use LMSs and related software to manage their online learning programs.
Main reasons why employers adapt to a Learning management software and system
- Cuts the cost of training and development.
- Speeds up the training process without sacrificing quality.
- Centralizes all training materials.
- It grows with the business.
- Collects learning analytics.
- Creates a potential new revenue stream.