It is an agreement made between the employer and the employee, in which the employee will work a set amount of time on a trial period.
How to build Probationary Arrangements?
Below are some tips on how to build a probationary arrangements.
1) Establish clear expectations and goals for the probationary period.
2) Communicate these expectations and goals to the employee.
3) Monitor the employee's progress closely during the probationary period.
4) Take appropriate action if the employee does not meet the expectations or goals set for the probationary period.
5) Review the probationary period with the employee at the end and assess whether it was successful.